A Room of Their Own: Women Artists of the Sierra application is closed
Submission Deadline Was September 7, 2021
- Size limit: artwork must not exceed 72” including frame, stand, and all materials.
- High-resolution images of each work to be considered, maximum 5 works.
- Open to all visual arts media.
- Original artwork only. No giclées or reproductions. Editions are acceptable if they are original works such as printmaking, photography or limited original digital art.
- Wall mounted artworks must have sturdy hanging wire and D-rings securely attached prior to delivery.
- Wall mounted artworks may be framed OR displayed without framing if appropriate hardware is provided.
Artists will receive a confirmation that their submission has been received. Notice of acceptance to the exhibition will be received no later than one week following the submission deadline.