Young Artist Awards Nomination Form
GUIDELINES FOR EDUCATORS:
- The Young Artist Awards recognize artistic potential and special promise in junior and senior high school students.
- You may nominate more than one student for the same award.
- One (1) sample is required for the Nature Art award (examples include essay, poem, short story, or visual medium).
- Three (3) samples are required for the Visual Art award.
- For the Music and Theater awards, you may include a link to the student's work, but this is not required.
- The submission deadline was Friday, March 11.
- Selection notification by Friday, March 25.